The Best Of All Possible Worlds
Ladders, log rides and challenging drops, the Smith Wildcat is for riders who go big but don't need to look the part. A versatile, hybrid design, this pair has the protection and coverage of goggles with the airflow and easy-to-wear style of sunglasses.
Take on exposed trails or dark, wooded jumps with the included bright-light ChromaPop lens, or secondary clear lens. The no-slip fit of the nose and temples will keep the Wildcat in place through every new challenge.
- ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, extra-large coverage
- 5-base cylindrical lens
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Hybrid TR90 and TPU frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Included: bonus clear lens, microfiber bag and performance case
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Top Notch Cycling Shades
These are some of the best cycling sunglasses that Smith has come out with to date. They are perfectly huge and the lenses are on point.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.