Natural Fibers For The Win
If you're looking for a dependable run sock to help you churn out those miles, this one might just fit the bill. Indestructawool and Shred Shield technologies increase the sock's durability, while the 4 Degree elite fit system, women's specific fit, Virtually Seamless toe, and breathable mesh zones increase its comfort. Add to that its Merino wool construction, which aids in odor resistance and temperature regulation, and Smartwool's Women's Run Zero Cushion Ankle sock is guaranteed to be one of your favorites.
- 47% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 39% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Available in a variety of colorways
- Sizing: M-XL
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good socks for cycling, hiking, or walking the dog
I have bought several pairs of these socks. All in all I am happy with them but I have had holes develop in 2 pair after the first washing. This is not catastrophic, but it was a surprise considering the cost. I still give these a 4 star overall and 3 star on the value only because of the holes.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.