The Commuter Standard
When you need a waterproof lightweight jacket that just works, and is designed for on-the-bike comfort and performance, the Showers Pass Century CC is just right. It's reliably strong against wind and rain, but takes it easy on your wallet and is eco-friendly. The cycling-specific fit and features (like reflective trims, riding-accessible pockets, longer sleeves, and tail) make this a great choice for a not-so-basic rain jacket. Featuring Clean Color dyes and 44% Recycled Nylon this jacket treads lightly on the planet.
- Artex 2.5-layer fabric for waterproof-windproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Seam taped construction for maximum wind and waterproofness
- Core vents and back vent for flow-through ventilation
- Water-resistant zippers on core vents and chest pocket
- YKK vislon zipper with storm flap
- Compatible with our Rain Hood accessory
- 360° of 3M reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Chest pocket and large back pocket
- Cinch cord at hem
- Clean Color dyes and 44% Recycled Nylon fabric
- Available in Leaf Green colorway
- Sizing: S-2XL
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great way to be seen on the road
Upper Westchester County
I love how bright this jacket shows up when drivers are passing you. One can't be bright enough with current drivers on the road. It's an arrogant color so you can be seen. Even my motorcycle has a very loud muffler so you can be heard! The jacket is definitely water and wind proof with 3m stripes so at night you can be seen. I wish the coller was a little higher. I have one pocket so I can listen to my iHeart radio
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.