Shimano's SH-TR9 Elite Triathlon Shoe is designed to save you precious seconds during transitions and put you further ahead with every pedal stroke. A Dynalast carbon sole is rated 10 of 12 of Shimano's stiffness scale, and its tuned shape puts your foot in the prime position for the most efficient power output possible. Quick-dry mesh and generous vents around the shoe ensure feet can dry out after the swim, and the TR9's wide collar a T1-Quick strap make it easy to have the shoe wide open and ready for a fast change over.
Claimed weight is 271 g (size 42). Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- Lightweight, super-stiff carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Anatomical toe cap with air intake maintains rigidity and breathability