Go Hard, Go Deep, Go Long
Stay comfortable on long gravel adventures with the Selle San Marco Allroad Supercomfort Racing, featuring Xsilite rails.
Built specifically for long gravel trails, the Allroad Supercomfort Racing, with Xsilite rails, brings comfort and support in any situation. The narrow front end allows your legs to move freely while pedaling with the wider rear end and slightly lifted edges providing plenty of ischiatic support during long cycles.
The extra padding of the Supercomfort allows you to stay in your saddle for longer and gives an extra layer of protection on extremely demanding terrain. Plan rides far off the beaten track with the Allroad Supercomfort Racing.
- AiSi304 Stainless Steel hollow rails (outer Ø 7 mm - inner Ø 5 mm ) Very Light, resistant, and tough against all weather condition. A special production process guarantees excellent fatigue resistance.
- Improved, thicker padding (Biofoam Plus) featuring variable density to better guarantee a comfortable posture while riding. The central opening has been increased to lend maximum relief from perineal pressure while at the same time maintaining a sufficient area of support.
- High-performance nylon shell, enhanced with carbon fibers, built with variable thickness, reinforcements by ribs and bridges, which enhance the rigidity with ergonomics and durability characteristics, without affecting weight to the shell.
- Microfiber material, abrasion resistant, weather resistant, perspirant. Great touch and feel. Long lasting and durable. Easy to wash & clean.
- Biodynamic low density foam with variable thickness structure that follows the movements of the pelvis when pedaling, for guaranteed comfort, light weight, long lasting resistance and ideal support.
- Hight density Silicon Gel structure that provide the best comfort to the pelvis bones when pedaling, for guaranteed comfort and ideal support, absorbing all road vibrations.
- Weight: L3 235 g
- Dimensions: L3 146 x 268 mm
- Rail: Xsilite
- Intended use: Gravel & Bikepacking, E-bike
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.