Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Power That Sparkles
It looks like it's from the future, but it's here now. The Quarq SRAM Force AXS D2 adds the lightest, stiffest, and most accurate integrated power meter and chainring combo to the Force line.
Quarq D-Zero technology is accurate to +/-1.5% and isn't affected by temperature changes, and the consistent 13-tooth gap on the rings ensures fast and reliable shifting. Not just unbeatable on performance, our integrated rings are also incredibly long-lasting. And let's not be modest: the combination of these rings on our iridescent carbon crankarm is the best looking thing out there.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.