Highly Versatile Tri Performance
The Pearl Izumi Tri Fly 7 is a fully-featured shoe designed to take your triathlon ambitions to the next level. The wide-mouth opening and notched main strap make it easy to set these shoes up for speedy transitions, while the double heel loops make pulling them on and off a breeze.
Once on the bike, a stiff sole helps you put the power to the pedals. The mesh upper is airy, quick-drying, and comfortable with or without socks. The Tri Fly 7 features rubber lugs at the toe and heel to improve walkability and toe-off. Compatibility with both two and three-bolt cleats allows flexibility across all clipless pedal systems.
- Reinforced Nylon sole is light and stiff
- Direct-Vent technology on the sole for cooling and drainage
- Quick-drying mesh upper for all-day comfort
- Notched main strap for speedy entry
- Double heel loops for easy transitions
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Available in sizes 42-47
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.