Ride whether the weather is better or not.
The Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Barrier Convertible Jacket is a lightweight versatile layer for uncertain weather. With superior wind protection and water resistance, the jacket also folds down conveniently to its stow-and-go stuff pocket that doubles as a zippered pocket when worn. A 2-way Vizlon zipper allows for easy adjustment and ventilation, while the full-length draft flap keeps out wind and rain in times of need. A drop tail hem and reflective accents offer additional protection and improved visibility in low-light conditions.
- Elite Barrier fabric offers wind protection and water resistance.
- Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper for easy venting, and storm flap for added protection.
- Single zippered rear pocket for storage.
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts.
- Silicone gripper at waist for secure jacket fit.
- Collar tapers from front to back for optimal on-the-bike comfort.
- BioViz reflective elements for improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.