NiteRider's Sentinel 250 Rear Light is designed to increase cycling safety with two varying flash patterns, two steady beams, and three laser lane modes. Two powerful LEDs, behind a durable red lens and casing, emit 250 lumens in the brightest setting, ensuring you're seen whether it's day or night. When more visibility is desired, switch to one of the Laser Lane modes which project ultra-bright laser lines on the ground, creating a highly visible virtual lane for the rider.
Features & Specs:
- 7 modes - flashing and steady, with and without lasers.
- Highly visible laser lanes.
- Compliant with FDA standard for lasers, notice No. 50, 2007.
- Meets FL1 Standard IP64; dust and water-resistant.
- Easy on / off seat post strap mount with quick release tab.
- Low battery indicator.
- USB rechargeable.
- Runtime: 5–45hrs.
- Charge time: 3hrs.
- Weight: 116g.
- Battery: Li-Po.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Disappointed in the product
The light was of poor quality and initiating the illumination required the depressing a poor quality plastic tab. I felt extremely disappointed.Bike71
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.