Drawing its name from Portland, the Donnelly Tires PDX Tubeless Ready Cyclocross Tire delivers confident, reliable handling and performance in all conditions – but especially the wet. Featuring a race-proven tread, the PDX uses a balanced center tread with aggressive shoulder knobs to balance fast rolling on the flats and confident cornering.
With cyclocross performance in mind, this PDX is offered with Donnelly's Tubeless Ready technology. Mounting easily to most tubeless-ready rims, the PDX can be run sans tubes for improved ride quality, increased flat protection, and superior traction.
Donnelly Tires were previously known as Clement tires, but due to a licensing have had to change their name. If you have used Clement tires in the past, Donnelly has retained the materials, designs, and compounds in these tires.
- Cyclocross tire designed for racing in wet, muddy conditions.
- Fast-rolling center tread balanced by aggressive shoulder knobs.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
- Can be used with or without tubes.
- Width: 33mm.
- Weight: 426g.