A technological marvel; stay cool when the competition gets hot.
The DeSoto Men's Skin Cooler Short Sleeve Top is a synthetic silk base layer engineered with biomimicry to keep you cool in the hottest conditions.
The Skin Cooler features a non-compressive, next-to-skin fit and short sleeves that are great for layering whether its a jersey or suit jacket and button up on a hot day. The curved front and back hems offer a little more coverage and comfort, tucked or untucked. Three vertical pockets stacked along the spine are designed to hold ice and/or cold sponges during a race for rapid cooling as well as other small items like gels, keys or a phone.
The material is a stretchy Skin Cooler 90™ fabric that blocks 90% of UVB rays and significantly cools the skin in warm temperatures and while wet. Offset seaming prevents chafing and skin irritation, ensuring total comfort.
DeSoto's short sleeve Skin Cooler will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cooling sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees. If you need to stay cool in the toughest temperatures, the Skin Cooler is certain to fit the bill.
- Skin Cooler 90™ stretch fabric blocks 90% of UVB rays while creating a cooling sensation that actually keeps you cooler
- Cooling technology is embedded in the fabric and will NOT wash out
- Long length top for those with long torsos or in need of more coverage
- Curved-tail™ front and back for comfort tucked in or untucked
- A great short sleeve triathlon top; next-to-skin, zipperless
- The best first layer under a dress shirt with a suit and tie
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe
- DeSoto advises against repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Three vertical pockets for nutrition gels, ice, or cold sponges commonly available at aid stations in triathlons and long endurance races. Pockets line up along your spine and are designed to help your cool your body
- This is not a compression garment, yet it is supposed to fit snug, for aerodynamic purposes or as a base layer under dress attire
- Made in the USA
Note: Please do not assume your size, refer to size chart for accurate sizing. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you are not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Other styles of this product are available.
Our Price $72.15