The Crank Brothers Stamp 7 LTD Pedals are their pro-level platform pedal, designed for high-speed riding through technical terrain. These size-specific pedals are available in two different sizes: the Small is suited for individuals with feet sized between US 5 and 10, while the Large is for feet sized 10 and higher. Designed for optimal surface area, the Stamp's extra-wide concave platform keeps feet centered, while ten adjustable pins dig into shoes for traction even in the loosest, sloppiest conditions.
With a body forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, the Stamp maintains rock-solid durability even after a run full of unexpected rock-pedal contact. Inside the body, a premium seal and bearing system keeps the grit and grime out, ensuring the bearings run smoothly run after run, session after session.
This LTD version of the Stamp 7 Pedals from crank Brothers featurse a limited edition finish, but is otherwise identical to the standard Stamp 7 pedal.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 11-13mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 375g per Large pair, 345g per Small pair.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great pedals, especially when you have big feet..
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.