Crank Bros’ Highline Dropper Seatpost is designed for enduro, all mountain, XC, and trail riding, featuring Trelleborg® sealing, Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys, and Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing for super low-maintenance and long-lasting durability. In fact, Crank Bros backs their confidence in the Highline Dropper with a 3-year warranty. The pivot remote lever offers 360 degrees of rotation, 22 degrees of tilt, and a universal mounting system - top, bottom, left, or right - for impressive ease-of-use. Cable and saddle installation is a breeze too thanks to a quick connect mechanism at the base of the post and a two-bolt quick release head.
Click on the drop down menu for available diameter and travel options.
- Trelleborg® sealing.
- Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys.
- Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing.
- Self-contained hydraulic cartridge.
- Quick connect mechanism for easy cable installation.
- Two-bolt quick release head for easy saddle installation.
- Ergonomic lever remote w/ universal mount; allows 360° rotation, 22° tilt.
- Diameter: 30.9mm; 31.6mm.
- Travel: 160mm; 125mm; 100mm.
- Length: 465mm; 400mm; 345mm.
- Weight: 610g; 560g; 525g.
- Min. Stack Height: 47mm.
- Offset: 0.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Internal cable routing.