Highline 7 Dropper post
Crank Bros Highline 7 Dropper Seatpost is designed for enduro, all-mountain, XC, and trail riding, featuring Trelleborg® sealing, Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys, and Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing for super low-maintenance and long-lasting durability. In fact, Crank Bros backs their confidence in the Highline Dropper with a 3-year warranty.
The pivot remote lever offers 360° degrees of rotation, 22° of tilt, and a universal mounting system - top, bottom, left, or right - for impressive ease-of-use. Cable and saddle installation is a breeze too thanks to a quick connect mechanism at the base of the post and a two-bolt quick release head.
Click on the drop-down menu for available diameter and travel options.
- Trelleborg® sealing.
- Internal cable routing.
- Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys.
- Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing.
- Self-contained hydraulic cartridge.
- Quick connect mechanism for easy cable installation.
- Two-bolt quick release head for easy saddle installation.
- Ergonomic lever remote w/ universal mount; allows 360° rotation, 22° tilt.