Designed to protect the bend of the knee but stop short of the calf, Castelli's Omloop Pro Bibshort was inspired by European racers who chopped leg warmers in half for extra protection during an event at Omloop Het Nieuwsblad.
The result is a thermal short that doesn't need a gripper elastic to hold it in place, but adds extra coverage for chilly conditions. While it was developed to meet the needs of professionals, it has since crossed over to become a staple of amateurs who want to train and race through fall and winter. Try it and you'll understand why.
Features & Specs:
- The original Belgian-style knee-length thermal short
- Thermoflex fabric for maximum warmth and stretch
- Anatomic cut taken from the Free Aero Race Bibshort, Castelli's top race short as used by Team Ineos
- Knee length with a raw edge that doesn't cut into the back of the knee
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- Claimed weight: 214 g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.