Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Swimming just got easier.
New for 2018, the sixth incarnation of the HELIX is Blue Seventy's finest suit yet. Built using all-new LIFT technology, this suit puts every swimmer in an efficient downhill swimming position. Tested and refined by Olympic & World Champion athletes, it features premium materials, a proprietary shoulder design, and many other speed-enhancing features. A true second skin designed to be lightning fast through T1.
- Buoyant 5-5-4 design with varying densities of Yamamoto Aerodome foam for optimal buoyancy.
- 5mm thick chest and shoulders with 4mm legs promotes a downhill swimming position.
- VO2 Chest Panels are extremely buoyant, split by flexible panel for easier breathing.
- Ultra-thin 40 cell Yamamoto neoprene arms with Aqua-Feel panels for improved water feel, comfort, and speed.
- Body-fit panels feature gender-specific contours and thinner, more flexible side panels.
- LIFT technology delivers a more buoyant fit, helping lift the suit if your legs drag.