Pedal Through The Puddles
Make sure you have low-volume rain gloves for year-round riding. The Assos Assosoires GT Rain Gloves have been developed to manage heavy precipitation, where a moderate amount of water is absorbed into the textile and insulated by the body, ensuring consistent thermoregulation throughout.
Made using the 3L NeoWet textile, which is a moderately thick, heat-trapping textile for consistent thermoregulation in a variety of wet environments. The material is cut with palm panels uninterrupted by seams, maximizing the feel between your hand and the bars while eliminating friction in the process. Low in volume, these gloves feature extended, raw-cut cuffs for a smooth jacket-to-glove intersection.
Inspired by the need for stability, the GT Rain Gloves feature a griffe graphic across the palm and fingers. This is printed in ultra-tacky silicone for maximum grip at the bars. A wrinkle-free construction creates a curved 3D structure for maximum range of motion.
- Made with 3-layer NeoWet textile to regulate temperature from the inside out
- Ultra-tacky griffeGrip graphic across the palm and fingers delivers maximum grip
- Six separate textiles create the "No wrinkle" 3D curved structure of the anatomic cut
- Palm panels are seamless for maximizing comfort and minimizing friction
- Extended raw-cut cuffs make for a smooth transition from glove to wrist
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.