Alto’s A26 is light and versatile tubeless compatible clincher wheelset featuring Aluminum 6061-T construction, 24.5mm deep rims, and an unlimited rider weight. These wheels are designed for racing and training so there’s no need to swap wheels.
- Rim Material: Aluminum 6061-T.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher; tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 24.5mm.
- Rim Width: 21.1mm (internal), 24.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo.
- Front Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Rear Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Skewers: Alto Skewers.
- Spokes: Radial (front), 2-cross (rear) .
- Spoke Nipple: N/A.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Max. Rider Weight: Unlimited.
- Claimed Weight: 634g (front), 813g (rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.