Italian Made, Faster Than Ever
The 3T RaceMax Italia is designed for the most demanding riders and racers to be the fastest on any combination of asphalt, gravel and dirt. The new Racemax is even faster with clean, internal cable routing and the brand-new MORE carbon aero stem. Developed and made in their Italian Factory using proprietary Filament Winding + RTM (resin transfer molding) technology, it provides a super responsive yet comfortable platform with a unique feeling and look.
More Integrale Technology
Running cables internally can be nice and potentially reduce aero drag, but what is the point if you end up with a very wide and bulky headtube with oversized bearings to house the cables? Also, usually integrated systems make maintenance and rider position adjustments a nightmare.
The MORE Integrale system uses the exact same headtube shape for internal and external cables and gives you all the benefits without the drawbacks:
- You can make small height adjustments to the MORE Integrale without disconnecting or resizing the brake hoses.
- You can swap MORE Integrale stem lengths without needing to disconnect and bleed the brake hoses.
- You have the freedom to choose any 3T INTEGRALE bars to best fit the ergonomics & functionality you desire.
- Should your adventure take you far from home, the MORE stem can be removed completely for travel without the need to disconnect the brake hoses.
- The MORE stem is compatible with 1X & 2X SRAM and Shimano electronic groupsets or 1x mechanical groupsets
- PERFECT AERO CUTOUT: Close-fitting cutout to shield the rear wheel and achieve the most speed.
- MIND THE GAP: No oversized gaps between front tire & downtube for better airflow transition and less turbulence.
- HUGE CLEARANCE: Fit up to 61mm with 650b
- 50MM DOWNTUBE NECK: Upper downtube necks down to 50mm to pick up the airflow coming off the front tire.
- 75MM DOWNTUBE BASE: Lower downtube aero profile is 75mm wide to fully shield water bottle.
- NARROW HEADTUBE: Headtube is sized like a road bike for a narrow 1 1/8"- 1 ¼"steerer for optimal aerodynamics.
- BIG STEERER: Inside that narrow headtube is a big 1 1/2" steerer for best strength and stiffness.
- MINIMALIST CROWN: With the advent of disc brakes, crowns don't need that bulk of material and can be reshaped for better strength, stiffness and weight. Plus better aerodynamics.
- PURE-ROAD FORK LENGTH: With the shorter crown, 3T can make their forks 25mm (1 inch) shorter than other gravel bikes. Exactly the same as a road fork. This offers better stiffness, lower weight, an easier steering geometry and better aerodynamics.
- DOUBLE-DROP CHAINSTAYS: Dropping the drive-side chainstay improves tire & crank clearance. Dropping the other side as well creates a much more efficient structure behind the BB for higher stiffness & strength as well as lower weight.
- RITCHEY RAIL CLAMP: The new standard for gravel bikes, available for round and oval rails.
- RaceMax Italia Integrale 418 (2x with removable FD hanger)
- 3T's in-house filament-winding using a combination of high-strength/high-stiffness fibers, combined with RTM resin injection. Made in Italy
- 3T Fango RaceMax Integrale Fork w/ compact crown
- 3T MinMax Integrale Headset IS42/34 | IS47/38(36°)
- 100x12 front - 142x12 rear axles
- Handlebars: (51: 40cm - 54&56: 42cm - 58: 44cm)
- Stem: More integrale (51: 80mm , 54: 90mm, 56: 100mm, 58: 110mm)
- 3T RaceMax seatpost for Ritchey clamp
- Threaded BB
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.