Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Ultimate Deep Dish Combo.
Zipp combines several cutting-edge technologies and designs to deliver their deep-section 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Wheelset with remarkable aerodynamics and crosswind stability. The lightweight, laterally stiff rims feature Biomimicry-inspired SawTooth™, Zipp’s new patented variable depth 53/38mm rim design. SawTooth™ diminishes aerodynamic drag and side wind force in collaboration with Hyperfoil™, individual fin-shaped nodes along the inner diameter of the rim, and HexFin™ ABLC dimples, hexagonal depressions that are paired with each Hyperfoil™. Together, this pairing of nodes and depressions generates less powerful and more predictable wind vortices, mitigating vibrational load for greater stability and rider control. Zipp’s ImPress™ graphics technology is used to print the dimples directly on the wheel, allowing them to fulfill their essential role in reducing vibrational load. For responsive yet smooth stopping, the brake tracks are furnished with Showstopper®, a directional, molded-in, texture with silicon carbide particles suspended in surface resin.
- 2x Wheel bag.
- 2x Tangente titanium black skewer.
- 2x Valve extender by Silca®.
- 2x Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads.
- 2x Tangente tube 700c x 20-28mm.
- 2x Rim tape 700c x 20mm.
- External, Sapim® Secure Lock nipples (Front & Rear).
- Hub: Cognition (Front & Rear).
- Rim Depth: 77/82mm (Front & Rear).
- Internal Width: 17mm (Front & Rear).
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray Straight Pull (Front & Rear).
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi; 8.62bars (Front & Rear).
- Dimpled Surface: ABLC™ HexFin™ Technology (Front & Rear).
- Wheel Weight: 808g (Front); 942g (Rear).
- Hub Width: 100mm (Front); 30mm (Rear).
- Max Width: 24.4mm (Front); 23.7mm (Rear).
- Spoke Count: 18 (Front); 24 (Rear).
- Spoke Pattern: Radial (Front); 2 cross (Rear).
- Spoke Length: 224mm (Front); 236mm (R. Non-Drive); 234mm (R. Drive).
- Rear Wheel has 10/11-speed & XDR compatible hub.
- Max rider weight: 250lbs (115kg).
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.