The new HEXBAND Ottolock is a lightweight, compact bike lock which has been toughened up by doubling the layers of stainless steel in its core to six over the three in the original version. The steel adds resistance to shearing tools such as snips and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back or top of vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. These locks are designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. According to OTTOLOCK, these are no replacements for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock.
Features & Specs:
- EXTRA TOUGH: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry.
- COMPACT: Coils to a 3 inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- DURABLE: Chip-resistant Cerakote® paint and Santoprene® plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- CONVENIENT: Keyless resettable combination.
- 30" (76 cm) band measures 3.5" coiled and weighs roughly 250g
- 60" (152 cm) band measures 4" coiled and weighs roughly 375g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Excellent Locking Strap -Ottolock
Santa Fe, NM
7 of 7 customers found this review helpful.
I have two Ottolocks one shorter (18) and one longer (30), the shorter is used on my 1987 Trek (daily ride bike) and the longer is use on my Atlantis Rivendell (touring bike). Both are easy to use, perform their purpose. I think they are excellent.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.