Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Crank Bros' Stamp 7 Danny Macaskill Edition Pedals are size-specific pro-level concave platform pedals that provide optimal shoe to pedal interface. They feature a thin 11mm-13mm profile and 10 adjustable pins per side for a secure grip.
Features & Specs:
- Premium bearings & seal system.
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminum body.
- Forged scm 435 chromoly steel spindle.
- 10 adjustable pins per side.
- Outer bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing.
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing.
- Footprint: 114mm x 111mm (large), 100mm x 100mm (small).
- Shoe size: US 10-15 (large), US 5-10 (small).
- Max rider weight: No restriction.
- Weight: 375g (large), 345g (small) per pair.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.