Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Designed to Press in all Current Wheels Mfg Bottom Brackets
The do-it-all Universal Bottom Bracket Press. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit the common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below.
No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts. Just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size and press. 1/2" diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight.
Drifts can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide.
- Machined aluminum handles and drifts
- Red anodized drifts and handles
- Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes
- Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod
- Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide
- Includes two Universal BB Drifts
- Drifts fit the following sealed bearing inner diameters: 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm
- Drifts fit the following BB shell sizes: BB30 (42mm), PF30 (46mm), BB86, BB92 (41mm), BBRight (46mm), BB386EVO (46mm), Cannondale BB30A (42mm), Cannondale PF30A (46mm), Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm), Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm), TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm), PF24 (41mm)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.