Unadorned & Unambiguous GPS tracking.
The Ironman GPS Watch from Timex offers effective and reliable fitness tracking in a low-profile package with a streamlined operating system. The soft, silicone rubber quick release bands are lightweight and interchangeable - making it easy to switch up your color scheme on a whim. Sport a monochrome or polychrome look with 7 unique colors and up to 14 color combinations.
TapScreen™ technology and an INDIGLO® illuminating dial deliver clear, fuss-free operation. Four sport modes -- run, bike, swim, other -- and three workout types -- chrono, interval, multisport -- offer a variety of fitness options that cater to a broad spectrum of athletes, from hobbyists to seasoned competitors. Track your speed, pace, laps, distance, elevation, and calories, and review the details of your workout in the Timex Connect app. Upload your workouts with the included universal micro-USB cable; also use it to secure up to 12 hours of GPS-enabled activity.
Highlights & Specs:
- GPS technology.
- Data recording: speed, distance, elevation, calories.
- Chrono, Interval, and Multisport workout types.
- Four sport modes: Run, bike, swim, other.
- INDIGLO® Light-Up Watch Dial.
- TapScreen™ Technology.
- Silicone rubber quick release straps
- 12x38mm watch face.
- Drink and eat alerts.
- Customizable vibrating alarm.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters.