Rail on this.
For those that ride fast and loose, Stans NoTubes offers up their Grail Comp Tubeless Wheelset. 24 mm wide Grail disc-brake rims let you eke out all the grip from high volume tires, and the BST-R tubeless technology lets you run high pressure road tires or low pressure knobbies. Sapim Force triple-butted spokes lace the rims to Stans' CNC-machined Neo hubs, featuring widely-spaced, oversize, sealed bearings and 36 points of engagement.
Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed cassettes and 6-bolt brake rotors. Front wheel is compatible with standard quick releases, 15 x 100 mm, and 12 x 100 mm thru axles. Rear is compatible with 12 x 142 mm thru axles and standard quick releases. All end caps included.
- Claimed wheelset weight is 1800 g
- Tubeless tape and 44 mm valve stems pre-installed
- Also compatible with standard inner tube and tire setups
- Internal rim width: 20.3 mm
- External rim width: 24.1 mm
- Rim depth: 24.5 mm
- 32 spoke count front / rear
- Sapim Force triple-butted spokes
- Sapim alloy spoke nipples
- Neo CNC-machined hub set
- Max pressure with 23 mm tire: 116 psi
- Max pressure with 32 mm tire: 45 psi
- Disc-brake only
- Max rider weight: 250 lbs