High And Dry
The redesigned SealLine Urban Dry Daypack is a fully waterproof pack built for comfort while commuting or traveling. It's the perfect bag for everyday commuters who may or may not get caught in the occasional rain shower.
Details include an all-new suspension system with padded straps and breathable back panel, a roll-top design with QuickClip flap closure, a padded laptop sleeve, an interior mesh zip pocket with key clip, a removable waist belt, an attachment point for a bike light, and reflective hits for low light visibility. The Urban is available in a 26L capacity.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams
- QuickClip flap closure: Intuitive closure creates optimal seal
- Comfortable carry: Soft-edged, padded shoulder straps and back panel with extra padding add to comfort
- Ventilation: Full-length back panel features breathable air channels for ventilation
- Adaptable: Waist belt can be removed to prevent straps from dangling while riding
- Laptop sleeve: Padded laptop sleeve adds protection for laptops up to 15"
- Internal zip pocket: Mesh zipper pocket with key lanyard securely stows essentials
- Attachment point: A bike light secures easily to the external attachment point
- Enhanced visibility: Reflective hits offer better visibility in low light
- Easy viewing: Light-colored interior eases identification of contents within
- Narrower profile: Burrito-style roll-top provides a narrower profile for better over-the-shoulder sightlines while riding
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.