Prime riding material.
Using technology from Rolf Prima's Elan family, the Aspin wheels are lightweight performers engineered with an eye on budget. Updated for 2018 with a wider rim measuring 19mm internally, the new Aspin is designed for modern riding. Adopting the same rigorous standards and hand built process of their top-flight cousins, the Aspin wheels are designed to be long life road training and racing wheels.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 22mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 23mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Rolf Prima TdF2.4.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim Round Race.
- Spoke Nipple: N/A.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two years.
- Claimed Weight: 585g front / 890g rear / 1,475g.