Reynolds' AR58 X Rim Brake Wheelset features an optimized 58mm deep carbon rim profile that's remarkably stable in crosswinds. The tubeless ready 19mm deep rim channel is designed to accommodate a range of tires -- traditional and wider sizes -- for finetuning rolling resistance, ride comfort, and aerodynamics. Reynolds' patented CTG2 carbon fiber rim and brake pad technology delivers for 30% more heat resistance than their original CTG Technology. This increase in durability enhanes safety, smoothness, and braking predictability.
- Rim Material: Carbon, CTG2.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher or tubeless.
- Rim Depth: 58mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 28mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Reynolds, CNC Machined, 10° engagement.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM, 11spd.
- Front Axle: QR.
- Rear Axle: QR.
- Spokes: Sapim Cx-sprint Bladed Spokes.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy Nipples.
- Spoke Count: 20 F/24 R .
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 1,635g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime.