The Portland Design Works Lars Rover 650 Front Light showcases the advancing technology of LEDs in a highly-portable and robust alloy package that is perfect for the late and rainy commute. It features a 650 lumen CREE™ LED that's energized by a Panasonic™ Li-ion battery for reliable long-lasting power, and a convenient low-battery indicator light signals when there is 15 minutes of low-power safety burn time remaining. The one-second delay power-switch helps to prevent accidental on / off when the light is not in use, and it powers up in the most recently used flash setting.
The Portland Design Works Lars Rover 650 has 5 different light-settings:
- Low-steady (175 lumens @ 7.5 hrs)
- Medium-steady (340 lumens @ 4 hrs)
- High-steady (650 lumens @ 2 hrs)
- Fast flashing (10 hours)
- Pulse (10 hours)
Included are three mounting options:
- Mission Control™ mount with screw tight closure for rough terrain
- Mission Control™ 2 quick release rubber mount for city riding
- Helmet mount that fits most vented models
Charging takes 5.5 hours via the included USB cable, and the claimed weight is 125 grams.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.