The Norco Fluid FS 4.2 brings all the trail capability of the Fluid series to smaller riders. With no-compromise geometry in an youth-sized frame designed around 24" wheels, the Fluid FS 4.2 is optimized to get maximum fun out of very trail. Hydraulic disc brakes deliver all the modulation and stopping power they'll need to handle the rougher stuff, while the trail-tuned A.R.T. suspension will help them take their riding to the next level.
- Frame Material: Alloy, 100mm travel.
- Fork: Rockshox Recon Silver, air spring 100mm, alloy steer.
- Rear Shock: Rockshox Monarch R.
- Headset: N/A.
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M-610, 10 speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus SGS 10 spd.
- Crankset: Samox crank w/28T 152mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper Cartridge.
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50 11-36T 10 spd.
- Chain: n/A.
- Brakeset: Tektro Hydraulic disc brake w/shorter reach.
- Handlebar: Norco 6061 alloy 1” rise bar.
- Stem: Short reach 35mm ext MTB stem.
- Saddle: Norco Jr. XC trail saddle.
- Seatpost: JD TransX dropper post w/remote lever, 30.9mm.
- Wheelset: N/A.
- Rims: Alex DP21 double wall I21 Tubeless ready.
- Hubs: Novatec alloy disc.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Tires: Maxxis Snyper 24x2.0 folding bead.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.