The future is now.
The 2019 Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset brings Mavic's UST tubeless technology to their disc-specific version of the Ksyrium Carbon Pro Rim platform. Super light and incredibly responsive, the addition of UST Tubeless technology makes these wheels even faster with less rolling resistance and improved puncture protection. Optimized for use with the day's wider road tires, the internal 19mm width pairs perfectly with the factory-installed 25mm Yksion Pro tire.
Down below, Mavic's alloy hubs house their Instant Drive 360 Freewheel with Center Lock rotor compatibility. 20 aero bladed straight pull spokes front and rear connect the wheelset, providing stiff, responsive riding. Out of the box, both hubs are set up for 12mm through axles, however the wheels are easily convertible to quick release.
The 2019 Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset includes Mavic's tire sealant and sealant syringe, rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360, Tubeless rim tape, front QR adapter, UST valve and accessories, and a user guide.
- Rim Material: 3K carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c (ETRTO: 622x21TC ROAD).
- Tire Type: Clincher, UST Tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 21mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: Mavic alloy, Instant Drive 360 frewheel.
- Front Axle: 12mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm thru axle.
- Spokes: Steel straight pull, aero bladed.
- Spoke Nipple: Aluminum, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
- Claimed Weight: 665g front / 810g rear / 1,475g set.