Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
A little Nip here, Tuck there and people will see you coming for miles.
Reinventing e-Bike illumination, the powerfully focused beam of the Nip and the ultra-visible rear light maximize output without adding bulk. Designed to integrate into most on-board 6-18V batteries like the Shimano STEPS or Bosch systems, these lights feature a miniscule draw on your battery with a massive output. Up front, the 500-Lumen Nip keeps every pothole and pebble illuminated in bold, bright light. Out back, the 25-Lumen Tuck ensures that you'll be seen, safe and sound, while you make your way wherever it is that you're going.
Light Set Features:
- Features CREE LEDs and a custom engineered reflector for a smooth, even beam.
- Combined current draw of 0.78A on high power with 12V system.
- Includes: Handlebar Mount, Seat Post Mount, GoPro Mount Interface.
- Combined weight: 130 grams.
Nip 500 Features:
- 500-Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- High – 500 Lumens.
- Medium – 250 Lumens.
- Low – 125 Lumens.
- Pulse – 125 Lumens.
- 25-Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- High (Steady) - 25 Lumens.
- Pulse - 25 Lumens.