Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Time is a luxury.
If you're just as particular about your dress as you are about your training, Garmin has made their Fenix Chronos Watch just for you. Made with your choice of jewelry-grade titanium or stainless-steel, this multisport watch also features an integrated optical heart-rate sensor to give it both full-functionality and sparkling good looks. GPS and GLONASS satellite satellite tracking capabilities make sure you never drop off the map no matter how far off the beaten path you go, and 24/7 activity tracking of keeps you up to date on steps taken, calories-burned, and more as you move through your ever dynamic daily life.
Rugged construction with a sapphire lens and a 10 ATM water rating make this watch just as capable in extreme conditions as it is at a black-tie holiday event. Altimeter, barometer and three-axis compass give you exceptional outdoor navigation capabilities. Bluetooth pairing allows the watch to display smart notifications – pushing text messages, emails and alerts to your watch, as well as providing quick wireless data sync'ing to Garmin Connect Mobile or other training analysis platforms like Strava. Connect IQ access allows customization of the watch face, data fields, and downloadable apps.
- Available in three versions: titanium bezel / band, stainless bezel / band, stainless bezel / leather band
- Integrated Elevate™ optical sensors measures heart rate at the wrist.
- 1.2-inch sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight is viewable in any light
- 10 ATM water rated to 100 meters
- EXO™ antenna with GPS + GLONASS support for fast fix and accuracy
- Altimeter, barometer, and compass
- Running Dynamics features (some metrics only available with separate Garmin HR-Run Strap)
- Built-in chronograph
- Swim profile, ski / snowboard, paddle sports, and golf modes
- Music control
- Smart Notifications displays emails, texts and alerts directly on watch
- Fitness training features like VO2 Max and Recovery Advisor
- Outdoor navigation with 3-axis compass, altimeter, barometer, and TracBack
- Connect IQ™ compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields
- Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stopwatch, timer, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Battery life of up to 25 hours in UltraTrac™ mode, 13 hours in GPS mode and up to 1 week in watch mode
- Storage for up to 100 hours of activity data and 30 routes
- Compatible with Garmin Vector™ pedals
Includes USB charging / data cable, quick-release silicone sport band, and user manual.