Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
ENVE's SES 7.8C TL Carbon Wheelset is a fast, Smart aero wheel designed with experienced triathletes and road racers in mind who are seeking cutting edge aerdynamics and stability. It features asymmetric rim geometries front to back. The front rim is 71mm deep and 29mm wide while the rear rim is 80mm deep and 27.5mm wide. The dissimilar rim geometries improve the efficiency of airflow.
This wheelset includes 2 wheels, a tubeless kit (clincher only), skewers 100/130mm, brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy), brake pads 8mm (SRAM/Shimano), valve extenders (75mm set), an accessory bag, a wheel manual, and a wheelbuild card.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubular, optimized for 25c.
- Rim Depth: 71mm (front), 78mm (rear).
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 29mm / 27.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray, Radial / 2x.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: WEIGH BY HAND IF NOT AVAILABLE IN MFR COPY.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 436g (front), 468g (rear), 904g (set).