Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
ENVE's SES 3.4C TL Carbon Wheelset is designed for versatile road riding and racing. It's particularly oriented toward climbing yet the dissimilar rim shapes and geometries between the front and back wheels help maximize aerodynamic efficiency and rideability in variable wind and weather conditions.
This wheelset includes two wheels, a tubeless kit (clincher only), 100/130mm skewers, Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy), valve extenders (45mm set), an accessory bag, and a wheel Manual.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, 23-28mm, 25mm recommended.
- Rim Depth: 38mm (front), 42mm (rear).
- Rim Width: 21mm (internal), 27.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Full carbon shell with CeramicSpeed bearings.
- Axles: QR (front & rear) .
- Skewers: 100/130mm.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray.
- Spoke Count: 20, 24 (front, rear).
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 646g (front), 777g (rear), 1,423g (set).