Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
All terrain versatility.
The ENVE G27 Gravel Wheelset is a purpose-built gravel wheelset designed explicitly for gravel riding and racing. Smaller in diameter and lighter in weight than its larger brother the G23, the G27 is designed for disc brakes and higher volume tires with a 27mm inner width and designed for tires marked 27.5 or 650b.
Featuring ENVE's Wide Hookless Bead, the G27 is armed against pinch flats with a larger more forgiving surface during bottom outs. With this rim technology, you can ride with the pressures you want, without limitations. With its molded bead-lock design for tubeless tires, the G27 provides confident riding over a variety of terrains.
This version features a DT Swiss 240 hubset. Extremely lightweight, extremely durable, and incredibly responsive, the 240 is a veritable workhorse in the realm of on-road/off-road riding. Out back, DT Swiss' Ratchet System offers the best solution for freewheels, transfering every last watt incredibly fast.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 650b/27.5".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Rim Width: 27mm (internal), 35.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Centerlock.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240.
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru Axle, convertible to 15mm and Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru Axle, convertible to Quick Release.
- Spoke Count: 24 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five year, Limited Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.
- Claimed Weight: 591g Front / 685g Rear / 1,276g Wheelset.
- Also available with Chris King R45 hubs.