Who's the BOS-s?
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American cyclocross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS Tubeless Ready Cyclocross Tires in your quiver.
This tire is even more aggressive than Donnelly's mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull.
Donnelly Tires were previously known as Clement tires, but due to a licensing have had to change their name. If you have used Clement tires in the past, Donnelly has retained the materials, designs, and compounds in these tires.
- Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction.
- Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- 700 x 33mm tire.
- 456 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Solid mud tires for New England
Good mud tires. Mounted up tubeless no problem.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.