Product images are for reference only. For complete build list, refer to description and specifications.
Featuring the near-perfect symbiosis of lightweight construction, rigidity, handling and comfort, the brand-new Argon18 E-117 Tri+ Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike was designed to help you give the best of yourself. This machine belongs to the next generation of Argon18's bikes, which have scooped up the world’s highest triathlon honours. All their tried-and-tested features and components have been reworked and refined to perfection. What’s more, its aerodynamics, inspired from the E-119, and its comprehensive integrated accessories design, identical to that of the E-119 Tri+, ensure that the rider is in full control of the course.
- Frame Material: Carbon fiber..
- Fork: E117 Carbon Fork.
- Headset: FSA, 37E + 3D, 1-1/4".
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R9160 Di2.
- Front Derailleur: Braze-On Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB71-41B.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 12/25t.
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra HG700.
- Brakeset: TRP TKB137, TKB138-1.
- Handlebar: Vision TriMax Alloy OS base bar, Vision TriMax Clip-On aerobar..
- Stem: FSA SL-K.
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo Tri 40.
- Seatpost: Argon18 ASP-7100 Carbon.
- Wheelset: Vision Team 25.
- Rims: N/a.
- Hubs: N/a.
- Spokes: N/a.
- Front Axle: Quick-release.
- Rear Axle: Quick-release.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25.
- Weight: N/a.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years, extendable to 5 via online form.