Zone3 Women's Vanquish Triathlon WetsuitItem #: ZN314202 Usually ships the next business day
Regular Price: $624.99Sale Price: $311.99 You Save 50%
The Zone3 Women's Vanquish Triathlon Wetsuit is built to compete and beat wetsuits that cost almost twice as much. A whole bunch of sciency stuff went into making this suit one of the best wetsuits ever. Keep your proper swim position, so you can focus on your stroke and get to T1 faster and fresher. Take the dive into the zone with the Women's Vanquish Triathlon Wetsuit from Zone3.
- Designed with an ultra thin one-piece shoulder panel stretching from elbow to elbow. As soon as you put this suit on you can feel the difference! Maximum flexibility meaning you can increase your distance per stroke, conserve energy and minimize any shoulder pain.
- The Vanquish makes use of some of the World’s highest performance materials and combines these with a thoroughly researched panel design to ensure maximum flexibility and balanced buoyancy
- Aerodome neoprene designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene. Featured on the top of the chest to help aid the essential course sighting when swimming open water and also on the thighs to help support the core leg muscles
- Buoyancy carefully balanced through the suit to ensure the optimum streamlined swimming position and maximum efficiency through the stroke.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric is used on the forearms to give an improved feeling and catch in the water. Rather than a traditional rubber fabric, the Vanquish uses a double layer of high performance, water repellent lycra fabric. This firstly reduces arm fatigue as there is not as much buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke but also allows the swimmer to improve their efficiency in the water. No water can enter the suit but you will feel the coldness of the water on the forearm panel which helps to align your hand and forearm during the stroke to give more propulsion and also a more natural feeling swim.
- The Ladies Vanquish wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of Golden tones, Graphite and Purple makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
- Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
|XS||4'10"-5'4" or 147-163cm||101-117lbs or 46-53kg||31-33in or 79-84cm|
|S||5'3"-5'6" or 160-168cm||119-134lbs or 54-61kg||33-35in or 84-89cm|
|SM||5'1"-5'6" or 157-168cm||132-154lbs or 60-70kg||36-38in or 91-97cm|
|TS||5'7"-6'0" or 170-183cm||119-141lbs or 54-64kg||33-36in or 84-91cm|
|M||5'5"-5'10" or 165-178cm||132-147lbs or 60-67kg||35-37in or 89-94cm|
|L||5'6"-6'0" or 168-183cm||150-172lbs or 68-78kg||37-39in or 94-99|
|XL||5'6"-6'6" or 168-198cm||161-183lbs or 73-83kg||39-42in or 99-107cm|
you may also like
- TRISLIDE Spray Skin Lubricant | 4oz Price: $16.20
- Aqua Sphere Kaiman EXO Swim Goggle Price: $21.99
- T-Mat Pro Transition Mat Price: $29.95
- Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix | Single Serving Price: $1.99