Zone3 Men's Vanquish Triathlon WetsuitItem #: ZN314102 Usually ships the next business day
Regular Price: $624.99Sale Price: $311.99 You Save 50%
Are you looking for a top tier wetsuit that will get you to T1 faster than ever and fresher than you ever thought possible? Good, then you are one the right page. The Zone3 Men's Vanquish Triathlon Wetsuit is built to keep you in the perfect swim position so you can focus on your stroke and nothing else. Elite athletes around the world love this wetsuit, it is time you do too. Check out the Men's Vanquish Triathlon Wetsuit from Zone3 today.
- Designed with an ultra thin one-piece shoulder panel stretching from elbow to elbow. As soon as you put this suit on you can feel the difference! Maximum flexibility meaning you can increase your distance per stroke, conserve energy and minimize any shoulder pain.
- The Vanquish makes use of some of the World’s highest performance materials and combines these with a thoroughly researched panel design to ensure maximum flexibility and balanced buoyancy
- Aerodome neoprene designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene. Featured on the top of the chest to help aid the essential course sighting when swimming open water and also on the thighs to help support the core leg muscles
- Buoyancy carefully balanced through the suit to ensure the optimum streamlined swimming position and maximum efficiency through the stroke.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Speed Channels on the chest to divert water flow and direct more water on to the legs to increase natural buoyancy and to give a boost with each leg kick.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric is used on the forearms to give an improved feeling and catch in the water. Rather than a traditional rubber fabric, the Vanquish uses a double layer of high performance, water repellent lycra fabric. This firstly reduces arm fatigue as there is not as much buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke but also allows the swimmer to improve their efficiency in the water. No water can enter the suit but you will feel the coldness of the water on the forearm panel which helps to align your hand and forearm during the stroke to give more propulsion and also a more natural feeling swim.
- V-shape neck design with built in moulding which keeps the suit in position at the sides but allows a lower and more comfortable ‘T-shirt’ fit on the front keeping the suit away from the adams-apple
- Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
- Stylish graphite neoprene on the arms and gold and bronze tones for an exclusive look.
|S||5'4"-5'8" or 163-173cm||121-143lbs or 55-65kg||31-36in or 79-91cm|
|SM||5'7"-5'10" or 170-178cm||136-154lbs or 62-70kg||35-38in or 89-97cm|
|ST||5'9"-6'33" or 175-191cm||141-158lbs or 64-72kg||35-38in or 89-97cm|
|M||5'8"-6'0" or 173-183cm||150-163lbs or 68-74kg||38-40in or 97-102cm|
|MT||5'9"-6'3" or 175-191cm||150-172lbs or 68-78kg||38-40in or 97-102cm|
|ML||5'8"-6'2" or 173-188cm||165-180lbs or 75-82kg||40-42in or 102-107|
|L||5'10"-6'3" or 178-191cm||180-193lbs or 82-92kg||42-44in or 107-112cm|
|XL||6'0"-6'5" or 183-196cm||202-220lbs or 92-100kg||44-48in or 112-127cm|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great range of motion
June 18, 2015
Just used this for the first time in a 70.3, range of motion for arms and shoulders was amazing compared to my old wetsuit.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best Suit on the Market
May 15, 2015
The Vanquish is without a doubt the best suit I have ever used since I began competing in triathlon. The flexibility, fit and feel of the suit are amazing and I couldn't be more happy with the suit. The suit is also really fast in transition!
Pros:Flexible, Comfortable, Good buoyancy, Very fast in transition
you may also like
- TriSwim TriSlide Aerosol Skin Lubricant Price: $14.99
- Aqua Sphere Kaiman EXO Swim Goggle Price: $21.99
- T-Mat Pro Transition Mat Price: $29.95
- Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix | Single Serving Price: $1.99