Zipp Super-9 Tubular Disc | Rear WheelItem #: ZIP13131 Usually ships in 5-7 business days
If the Sub-9 is so fast, why make a flat version? Because the Zipp Super-9 Disc Tubular Rear Wheel is stiffer than any other disc Zipp makes. Pair that with the 188 hub and you have a fast, stiff, aerodynamic wheel that is going to allow you to put the power to the road. This wheel might not propel you forward, but it is so stiff that every ounce of energy you put into the wheel is going to go directly onto the road. Therefore, if you just need an insanely aero disc wheel, not one thatís going to give you a little boost, or the Sub-9 woní fit on your bike, this is your weapon of choice. I mean, if itís good enough for the fastest Ironman performance of all time, itís probably good enough for you.
- ABLC dimpled surface
- 188 disc hub with Swiss steel bearings
- Weight: 995g
- Max recommended rider weight: 275lbs
- Hub/Decal: Shimano/Black (SHMB), Shimano/White (SHMW), Campy/Black (CAMB), and Campy/White (CAMW)
- Includes: Zipp QR lever, Zipp brake pads (2), Zipp deluxe valve extender, Zipp standard valve extender, Zipp valve extender wrench (2), 11s to 10s spacer, and owner's manual.
- Valve stem must be at least 45mm. Please use a 27mm valve extender with all Tangente tires
- Integrated aero rear brakes in some frames may present clearance issues; please check fit with brake before purchasing
you may also like
- Continental Conti Race Light Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm, 80mm valve) Price: $10.95
- Continental Conti SuperSonic Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm valve) Price: $28.50
- Zipp Tangente Clincher Tires Price: $54.99
- Vittoria Pit Stop Price: $13.99