The Zipp 840 Tubular Disc 650c Rear Wheel remains one of the lightest, stiffest and fastest disc wheels in the world. Going fast was the mission, and Zipp was up to the task. Making lightspeed feel almost possible with the 840 Tubular Disc by using alleged extraterrestrial technology. Zipp clearly demonstrated their disc wheel didn't have to weigh as much as a small dog to be stiff and fast. Thus making legions of people who ride smaller wheels, believers almost overnight. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Zipp 840 Tubular Disc 650c Rear Wheel and propel your time trial to the next level.
- ABLC dimpled surface
- Weight: 890g
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- SRAM cassette body
- White decal
- Compatible with cassettes of up to 11-speed
- Hub/Decal: Shimano/Black (SHMBLK), Shimano/White (SHMWHT), Campy/Black (CAMBLK), and Campy/White (CAMWHT)
- Includes: Zipp QR lever, Zipp brake pads (2), Zipp deluxe valve extender, Zipp standard valve extender, Zipp valve extender wrench (2), 11s to 10s spacer, and owner's manual.
you may also like
- Continental Conti Race Light Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm, 80mm valve) Price: $10.95
- Continental Conti SuperSonic Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm valve) Price: $28.50
- Zipp Tangente Clincher Tires Price: $74.95
- Vittoria Pit Stop Price: $13.99