What do you get when you take an aero wheel with a rim depth of 82mm and add ABLC rim dimples and the Firecrest shape? You get the fastest deep-section carbon clincher in the world. Period. The Zipp 808 Firecrest Tubular Rear Wheel is that wheel. Featuring a wider rim width for lower rolling resistance and a more comfortable ride, as well as a heat-resistant resin that prevents spikes in rim temperature that can impact performance and handling, the 808 Firecrest will allow you to bomb the longest, most technical descents with confidence. And now it's bigger and badder with an all new 188/V9 hub with larger Swiss bearings, new spoke lacing and hub which adds incredible stiffness for greater power transfer. With improved stiffness, handling and aerodynamics, the Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Wheel is scary fast. What are you waiting for? Get yours and get on the fastest wheels on the planet!
- Firecrest rim profile
- Wider rim width
- ABLC rim dimples
- New Zipp 188/V9 hub with larger Swiss steel bearings, new spoke lacing, and 25% stiffer hub
- Weight: 895g
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Compatible with cassettes of up to 11-speed
- Hub/Decal: Shimano/Black (SHMBLK), Shimano/White (SHMWHT), Campy/Black (CAMBLK), and Campy/White (CAMWHT)
- Includes: Zipp QR lever, Zipp brake pads (2), Zipp deluxe valve extender (65mm), Zipp standard valve extender (65mm), Zipp valve extender wrench (2), 11s to 10s spacer, and owner's manual.
you may also like
- Continental Conti Race Light Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm, 80mm valve) Price: $10.95
- Continental Conti SuperSonic Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm valve) Price: $28.50
- Zipp Tangente Clincher Tires Price: $74.95
- Vittoria Pit Stop Price: $13.99