Whatís faster than the Zipp 404? Trick question! Itís the Zipp 404 Firecrest, which is 9 seconds faster than its predecessor over 40km. The Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel features amazing stability and handling thanks to the Firecrest shape, which moves the center of pressure closer to the hub, resulting in less side force on the wheel from crosswinds. And now it's bigger and badder with an all new 188/V9 hub with larger Swiss bearings, new spoke lacing and hub which adds incredible stiffness for greater power transfer. The 404 Firecrest Tubular Rear Wheel will be your go-to weapon in any race situation.
- Firecrest rim profile
- Wider rim width
- ABLC rim dimples
- New Zipp 188/V9 hub with larger Swiss steel bearings, new spoke lacing, and 25% stiffer hub
- Weight: 805g
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Compatible with cassettes of up to 11-speed
- Hub/Decal: Shimano/Black (SHMBLK), Shimano/White (SHMWHT), Campy/Black (CAMBLK), and Campy/White (CAMWHT)
- Includes: Zipp QR lever, Zipp brake pads (2), Zipp deluxe valve extender (41mm), Zipp standard valve extender (41mm), Zipp valve extender wrench (2), 11s to 10s spacer, and owner's manual.
you may also like
- Continental Conti Race Light Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm, 80mm valve) Price: $10.95
- Continental Conti SuperSonic Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm valve) Price: $28.50
- Zipp Tangente Clincher Tires Price: $54.99
- Vittoria Pit Stop Price: $13.99