Faster than a speeding bullet. Lighter than a 775g rock. Able to roll over cobblestones with ease. Itís a birdÖitís a planeÖitís the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubular Disc-brake Rear Wheel! Featuring a wider rim width for better handling and a 45mm deep rim, the Firecrest shape moves the center of pressure of the wheel backwards, giving Firecrest wheels an unmatched stability in crosswinds. Not only is the Zipp 303 faster than traditional V-shaped aero wheels, itís also light enough for conquering the craziest climbs. And now it's bigger and badder with an all new 188 disc-brake hub with larger Swiss bearings, new spoke lacing and hub which adds incredible stiffness for greater power transfer. Control the chaos...cyclocross, gravel roads, urban assaults, or a steep lonely lane this 303 disc-brake wheel delivers the goods. Race with confidence, the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubular Disc-brake Rear Wheel provides the consistent and powerful performance of disc braking at your fingertips!
- Firecrest rim profile
- Wider rim width
- ABLC rim dimples
- Zipp 188 disc-brake hub with larger Swiss steel bearings, new spoke lacing, and stiffer hub
- Hub width: 135mm
- Compatible with cassettes of up to 11-speed
- Weight: 775g
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Hub/Decal: Shimano/Black (SHMBLK), Shimano/White (SHMWHT), Campy/Black (CAMBLK), and Campy/White (CAMWHT)
- Includes: Zipp QR lever, Zipp brake pads (2), Zipp deluxe valve extender (27mm), Zipp standard valve extender (27mm), Zipp valve extender wrench (2), 11s to 10s spacer, and owner's manual.
you may also like
- Continental Conti Race Light Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm, 80mm valve) Price: $10.95
- Continental Conti SuperSonic Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm valve) Price: $28.50
- Zipp Tangente Clincher Tires Price: $74.95
- Vittoria Pit Stop Price: $13.99