Faster than a speeding bullet. Lighter than a 650g rock. Able to roll over cobblestones with ease. Itís a birdÖitís a planeÖitís the Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubular Rear Wheel! Featuring a wider rim width for better handling and a 32mm deep rim, the Firecrest shape moves the center of pressure of the wheel backwards, giving Firecrest wheels an unmatched stability in crosswinds. Not only is the Zipp 303 faster than traditional V-shaped aero wheels, itís also light enough for conquering the craziest climbs. And now it's bigger and badder with an all new 188/V9 hub with larger Swiss bearings, new spoke lacing and hub which adds incredible stiffness for greater power transfer. If you want a wheel thatís fast and furious, you definitely want the Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubular Rear Wheel.
- Firecrest rim profile
- Wider rim width
- ABLC rim dimples
- New Zipp 188/V9 hub with larger Swiss steel bearings, new spoke lacing, and 25% stiffer hub
- Compatible with cassettes of up to 11-speed
- Weight: 650g
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Hub/Decal: Shimano/Black (SHMBLK), Shimano/White (SHMWHT), Campy/Black (CAMBLK), and Campy/White (CAMWHT)
- Includes: Zipp QR lever, Zipp brake pads (2), Zipp deluxe valve extender (27mm), Zipp standard valve extender (27mm), Zipp valve extender wrench (2), 11s to 10s spacer, and owner's manual.
you may also like
- Continental Conti Race Light Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm, 80mm valve) Price: $10.95
- Continental Conti SuperSonic Tube - 650 and 700 (42mm, 60mm valve) Price: $28.50
- Zipp Tangente Clincher Tires Price: $54.99
- Vittoria Pit Stop Price: $13.99