Let’s do a “Lightning Round” version of this product description. The topic will be, “Reasons you should buy the XLAB Stealth Pocket 100.” Ready? GO! It holds your nutrition on the bike. It has a 72 degree front that fits tight up against the stem. It features an inside mesh pocket for electrolyte/salt tablets. It actually reduces drag caused by the stem and headset spacers. The silver colored interior makes it easy to see what’s inside. OK, did we win? With a non-slip surface underneath and extra long front straps so you won’t have trouble attaching it even if you have cables entering your frame behind the headset, you’ll be sure that the Stealth Pocket 100 will stay in place so you can get to your nutrition quickly and easily.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem
- Tapered aero design profile
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem
- Extra long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset
- Non slip rubber zipper pull
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Silver colored interior makes it easier to see contents
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red color for electrolyte tablets, salt tablets, cash or other small items
- Can store the longest energy bars
- Capacity: 20.4 cu.in (334 c.cms).
- Dimensions: 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Weight: 51g
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Long waited purchase
September 11, 2014
I've been sitting on purchasing this product for almost a year, and now that I have it, I am pleased with the purchase. It sits well on the frame without sliding sideways and fits 5-6 gels. I've read the reviews and one metioned that there was no space for a phone...its designed to hold nutrition, duh. I have no problem with zipping up or down as some follks seem to prefer a zipper direction and is replacing my L. Garneau box. Overall, great purchase with streamlined profile!
Pros:Solid mount without slipping Plenty of velcro for cut-to-fit