If you want to take your bottle from an area of high aerodynamic drag to no measurable drag, move it from the frame of your bike and hide it behind your butt with the XLAB Delta 200 Rear Hydration System. The Delta 200 mounts to the saddle rails and includes an XLAB Gorilla cage, so you won't eject your water bottle, even on the bumpiest of roads. If you're looking for a simple hydration system, The XLAB Delta 200 is exactly what you need.
- Aerodynamic location: Mounts to saddle rails in the riderís draft for clean aerodynamics and easy access - a great way to increase your speed
- Stable design: Strong, sturdy mounting material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle
- High-grip cage: Grips the bottle with 5-7 lbss of tested force to prevent slippage
- Anti-vibration: Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in-place for safety and security
- Includes: Delta 200 Rear Carrier, Gorilla XT Bottle Cage, and hardware
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Nice water bottle cage for Olympic Tri
August 11, 2013
Very satisfied with the performance of this single water bottle cage. Purchased for its behind the seat positioning providing more aerodynamic placing on bike. Works great on my BMC TM02. I race Olympic, so one bottle is all I need.
Pros:Compact, Easy To Use, Single Water Bottle Cage, AERO, Sturdy