The Rubino Pro III Clincher from Vittoria raises the bar for what concerns the standard casing quality level of modern nylon race tires. Up to now 120 tpi casings were considered as good performing, now the new benchmark has be set to 150 tpi, that means lower rolling resistances and unrivaled reliability. The Rubino Pro Clincher has been proven to outlast after being torture tested in the RAAM and other endurance races. The evolution of the Rubino Pro has produced a new clincher with completely renewed casing, thread pattern and colors.
- Nylon 150 TPI casing, market-standard for high performance
- Updated Tread Pattern
- "Handmade" for superior performance and comfort
- New Kevlar 3D Compound
- PRB puncture resistant belting
- Sizes/Colors: 700x23-Black (B), Blue (U), Red (R), White (W), Yellow (Y), 700x25-Black (B) and 650x23-Black (B).
- Weight: 225 grams (700x23)
- Recommended Pressure: 100-145 PSI
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I would recommend this item to a friend.
5,000 km and still going without a flat!
March 9, 2012
Not only do the white Robino pro tires look great on my black & white Basso Astra, they are indestructible. Never had a flat in 5,000 km of riding over two seasons. They are starting to wear so planning to replace with the same tires again.