Items In Cart: Shipping:
The Triathlete's Training Diary
The Triathlete's Training Diary - The Triathlete’s Training Diary is for endurance athletes of all ages and ability levels. The Triathlete's Training Diary was created because Triatletes invest countless hours in tough rides and workouts so they can race farther and faster from year to year. Whether they work with a coach or train independently, cyclists rely on their training log to tell them when to push harder and when to back off. With all of the recent technological advancements in training, it is more important than ever to have a place to consolidate training data, track progress, reshape goals throughout the season, and, perhaps most importantly, listen to the way the body responds from day to day.
This Triathlon Training Diary was designed with collaboration from triathletes and coaches, this next generation of training diaries will make it easier than ever to record and interpret every component of cycling and multisport training. Coach Joe Friel gives athletes a thorough introduction to the essential details of training and keeping a log. For athletes who are designing their own annual training schedule, he provides a guide to planning the entire season. With 53 undated weekly spreads, these diaries are the most comprehensive training logs available with space for:
• every training detail, from weather conditions to resting heart rate and daily nutrition
• charts to organize race results and fitness indicators
• physiological test results such as VO2max and lactate threshold
• power meter data and weekly race results specific to cycling
• two-a-day workouts and weekly summary data specific to triathlon The Triathlete’s Training Diary takes training seriously. Athletes can be confident that they will be better prepared for competition and have insight to the progress made along the way.
Paperback with wire-o binding.
6 ˝” x 9”, 248 pp.
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb.